Mware Enterprise Service Bus
Mware ESB is a simple and efficient tool for building applications and SOA integration, offering a complete set of functionalities for designing, developing, testing and implementing service oriented integration applications. Mware ESB s based on JBI (Java Business Integration) and offers a unique development process, which promotes the migration towards real services oriented development.
- Simple – Mware ESB is a solution which can be installed in less than 5 minutes. The installer automatically configures the integrated development environment, application server, the connectors and services engines to be used immediately;
- Easy to use – Mware ESB offers a set of graphical tool to simplify the development of the integration applications. The architects and developers are allowed to design XML, WSDL schemes, BPEL diagrams and apllications composites using graphical development tools. In the same way, the developers can use the graphical tools for the daily operations of building, implementing, installing/uninstalling, testing, executing and maintaining integration applications. Mware ESB offers the best ergonomics for SOA development;
- Performance and scalability – Mware ESB architecture is based on a services bus, optimized for processing millions of messages daily in a secured environment. All Mware ESB components are designed for high availability and are able to run in clusters of many Mware ESB instances.
- Standards – Mware ESB implements industry recognized standards, such as XML, XSD, WSDL, BPEL, etc. It offers extended support for WS-I, Microsoft platforms (through WSIT) and offers a wide range of connectors, transport protocols and services engines for simplifying the integration with any type of application or information system.
- Reliability – Mware ESB natively offers functionalities for ensuring the delivery of the messages and the consistency of the work processes (Compensation, Re-delivery, Redirect, Atomic processes, Persistency, etc) without the need for additional development effort.
- Built on NetBeans platform
- Graphical Modeling XSD, XML and WSDL
- Graphical Data Mapping usinf drag & drop
- Graphical development of the services and applications composites
- Graphical Event Modeling
- Graphical Modeling of the BPEL processes
- Procesare Evenimente
Components and Protocols
- TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP
- Jobs programming Scripting
- Distributed transactions
- Continuous Query Language (CQL)
- Enterprise Data Mashup (integration of data from heterogeneous environments – databases, files, documents DCOM, tabel structures, XML, HTML, RSS/Atom, XQuery etc).
ETL (Extract, Transform and Load)
- Simplify and standardise the data integration processes and methods;
- Offers a centralized place for storing the data transformation rules between different systems;
- Allows the users and system administrators to understand, validate and modify the data exchange interfaces;
- Reduce the cost of development for new communication interfaces;
- Only minimal knowledge of working with databases is required;
- Offers increased development speed, through automatic discovery of structures and metadata from the database;
- It integrates with a wide variety of data sources (databases, HTML, XML, RSS)
- Offers the data conversion in a coherent and standardized form, simplifying the load of data in the target systems;
- Maintains the data quality and integrity, through the implementation of solid errors management and reporting mechanisms;
- Allows paralel and concurent development processes, with multiple data sources;
- Supports incremental and/or complete data extraction;
- Fully integrated with the BPEL component for better processes orchestration;
- High level of connectivity through connectors and supported protocols;
- Offers change management capabilities, through the integration with versioning mechanisms.
- Siebel CRM
- SWIFTü mGIS
- MWARE Portal
- MWARE DMS
- MWARE IAM
- Oracle Database
- IBM DB2
- Microsoft SQL
- MySQL / PostgreSQL
- Sonic MQ
- WebSphere MQ
- OpenMQ / Active MQ
- Complex Event Processing (CEP)
- Event Stream Processing (ESP)
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
+40 31 428 2612
Calea Floreasca 169a, Bucuresti, Romania